As the world of online business becomes more and more competitive, it's important to make sure your LinkedIn profile is as strong as it can be. One way to make sure your profile stands out is to add videos, and we've got the perfect guide to help you choose the best LinkedIn video size for your needs. We'll go over the six best LinkedIn video size options, as well as why each one is a good choice.
What is LinkedIn Video?
LinkedIn Video is a feature that allows LinkedIn users to upload videos to their profile. The feature is currently in beta, and is only available to a limited number of users. LinkedIn Video is a great way to showcase your skills and experience to potential employers. It is also a great way to connect with other professionals in your field. If you are in the market for a new job, or if you are looking to network with other professionals, LinkedIn Video is a great tool to use.
6 Best LinkedIn Video Size Options
As the world’s largest professional networking site, LinkedIn gives users a lot of options for sharing content. That includes posts, articles, and videos. When it comes to videos, LinkedIn offers 6 different size options:
1. Square (1:1): Best for mobile devices and stories
2. Vertical (4:5): Best for mobile devices
3. Horizontal (16:9): Best for desktop and laptop computers
4. Landscape (9:16): Best for mobile devices
5. Portrait (2:3): Best for desktop and laptop computers
6. Full Bleed (100% x 132px minimum): Best for high-resolution images or videos.
Each option has its own benefits, so it’s important to choose the right size for your video depending on where you want to share it and what device your audience will be using to view it.
What is The Optimal Size for Your LinkedIn Video?
When it comes to LinkedIn videos, size does matter. The optimal size for your LinkedIn video is 1280x720, or a 16:9 aspect ratio. This size and aspect ratio will give your video the best chance to be seen and shared on the platform. It's also important to consider the file size of your video when uploading to LinkedIn. The maximum file size for a LinkedIn video is 5GB, so make sure your video is under that limit.
Why LinkedIn Video Size Matters?
There are a number of factors that can affect the quality of your LinkedIn video, including the size of the video file. The size of your video file will determine the resolution, or clarity, of your video. A larger file size will result in a clearer video, while a smaller file size will result in a less clear video. The size of your LinkedIn video also affects the load time of your video. A larger file size will take longer to load, while a smaller file size will load faster. If you are sharing a video on LinkedIn, you want to make sure that it loads quickly so that your audience does not get frustrated and click away. Finally, the size of your LinkedIn video can also affect how it appears in search results. A larger video file is more likely to appear in search results than a smaller video file. If you want your LinkedIn videos to be seen by as many people as possible, you need to make sure that they are the right size. Make sure you choose the right size for your LinkedIn videos so that they look their best and reach as many people as possible.
Tips for Creating Great LinkedIn Videos
When creating a LinkedIn video, you want to make sure that it is high quality and informative. Here are some tips to help you create great LinkedIn videos:
1. Plan and script your video: You don't want to wing it when creating a LinkedIn video. Spend some time planning and scripting what you want to say. This will help you create a more professional and polished video.
2. Keep it under two minutes: Unless you're providing in-depth training or something similar, your LinkedIn video should be under two minutes long. This is because people's attention spans are short and they're likely to lose interest if your video is too long.
3. Use engaging visuals: In addition to having great audio, your LinkedIn video should also have engaging visuals. This could include using slides, screencasts, or even just having a well-designed static image for your background.
4. Promote your video: Once you've created your LinkedIn video, make sure to promote it! Share it on your other social media channels, embed it on your website, and email it to your list of contacts.
We hope this article has helped you understand the best LinkedIn video size options and why you should care. As we've seen, the right video size can make a big difference in how your videos look and perform on LinkedIn. So if you're planning on posting any videos to LinkedIn, be sure to use one of the sizes listed above to get the best results.